You can purchase; Fleeces, Sweatshirts, Cardigans, P.E Kits, Caps (in house colours), P.E bags and book bags from our uniform supplier 'Affordable Schoolwear'. Uniform can be ordered online via their website Affordable Schoolwear.
- Grey skirt/ pinafore dress/ shorts/ trousers (not jogging bottoms)
- White polo shirt
- Blue Sweatshirt/ Cardigan - ideally with the school logo
- Black shoes (these can also be trainers/trainer-type shoes)
Children should also bring a pair of Wellington Boots into school for breaktime and lunchtime, to enable them to play on the school field in all weather.
- Blue shorts
- White T-Shirt - with or without the school logo
- Navy or Royal Blue jogging bottoms/hoodie/tracksuit - for outside P.E when the weather is colder
- Trainers for outside P.E (any colour is fine)
Children should wear their P.E. kit to school on days when they are having their P.E. lessons, as advised by the Class Teacher. If you are unsure which days your child has P.E., then please contact Mrs. Topliff in the school office.
Please ensure that all clothing and possessions are clearly named.